Re_Start delle Boutique Alassio & Sanremo è oggi! Siamo pronti ad accogliervi in totale sicurezza.
Non ci sono articoli nel tuo carrello

GRIFFIN X WOOLRICH: a sustainable collaboration

- Commenti (0)

Griffin Studio and Woolrich have put their creative minds together for the 3rd time this AW19 and the result is a lesson in honesty and quality to be learned by all. 

Since 1830, Woolrich have secured their title as leaders in luxury outdoor fashion so it’s only natural that a collaboration with British design studio, Griffin Studio would produce an exciting, innovative and refreshing look at outdoor wear. 

The Woolrich Sustainable Collection offers its wearers a product of the highest and strongest quality they are accustomed to, with jackets that are breathable, waterproof, captivating and now also ethical, thanks to their responsible manufacturing methods.

The guilt-free production process includes printing rather than dying, to reduce water consumption by 70% and recycling ripstop plastic to make a 100% recycled material. 40% of which is salvaged from the sea by 1,500 fisherman on the Spanish coast and the other 60% being high-end discarded Italian fabrics.


The all-round transparent capsule collection, is available in limited stores. Get the reversible jacket here at Spinnaker Boutique.






WoolrichReversible parka

Men's Woolrich Reversible parka
€ 1.311,48
Comments (0)
Archivio blog